Missy, you wanted me to post something so here it goes, this might not be staying posted, this is just to get you off my back!
So since it is my spring break, and I have spent the past 15 spring breaks for my education in Blackfoot I decided I was going to be crafty this spring break to keep me from going insane while Brad is at work. Yesterday I went to Idaho Falls with my mom and we spent a long time in a craft store deciding what I was going to make for the both of us. This is what we came up with ( we got enough things we thought it would take all spring break to do, but I started last night and got done with ALL of them early this afternoon)
We had a whole bunch of 8x10 photos left over from our wedding reception that I wanted to do something with, so this is what I came up with.
These are some chip clips I made out of big wooden clothes pins. I love them, Brad thinks they are ridiculous.
With the left over scrapbook paper from the chip clips I made some magnates.
And last but not least this little saying I got yesterday with a gift certificate we got for our wedding. I was really nervous to do it because I know Brad hates sayings like this. Its in our bathroom though so I figured he would be okay
Ta Da! There you go! my first half of spring break! Oh so Exciting!




5 comments:
Hey Caitie-I am finally able to leave a comment! Cute decorations-you can come to my house and decorate if you are really that bored :) And I am expecting more posts in the future!
Missy
Hey Martha Stewart...I mean Caitie! Can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Thank you for starting up a blog! I love all the crafty things you did, so fun! I'd love to be there to do them all with you :)
Don't let Brad interfere with any of your craftiness. Nate feels the same way about all those sayings. What do boys know, huh? Did you put that right on to the wall? If so, how?
Yeah I did put it directly on the wall. you just buy the vinyl saying and rub it directly on the wall. It's super easy!
i love love this post.... you are so cute!!!!! i am jealous. please be my live-in decorator, please. :)
Post a Comment