Monday, August 31, 2009
2 years ago today......
was my LAST first date because 2 years ago today was me and Brad's first date. Since our first date I knew he was something special - something I wanted to pursue :). From the first kiss to the first " I love you's " my feelings for him were so very strong. We did the long distance relationship and let me tell you, there were some definite hard times, but looking back now I have NO regrets and I can say loud and proud that it was well worth every minute of the MANY drives we ( mostly me ) did from either Logan to Blackfoot, or Blackfoot to Logan. I love him so much and I am so glad that we worked through time and distance to be able to be together FOREVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Finger+throat=vomit!!:)
Caitie!!! This is your favorite cousin Natalie! I am blog stalking you.. :) That was a very very cute post!!
Oh gosh how I LOVE annie's comment:)
Post a Comment