Friday, October 16, 2009

This weekend is fall break at USU

So Lauren got to come home and play with me. I have missed her so much and it was so good to see her. we went out to lunch and then afterward found this fabulous find.



We found this beaut at the D.I. for only 6 dollars!


So we called Brad and he helped us bring it home and we got right to work.








6 dollars, and two cans of spray paint later!



The Final product! and for only 12 Dollars all together!
(Just don't look at it in direct lighting)

In Other Recent News......

This picture is edited for your (and my) viewing pleasure.

Brad Killed a deer. He is such a manly man hunter!

Also,

I am only excited that is getting cold because I get to use this again

We got one for our wedding and I LOVE it! it makes your hot chocolate so frothy, mmmm I love it! I mean its no cocomotion but I think I like this better because all you do is throw it into the micowave and a few minutes later you are in hot cocoa heaven!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Super cute head board- well done!! I never find good stuff like that at DI. Um, does Brad insist that the American flag bedroom set remain on that bed or what? He used to make us salute the bed and him before entering his room. Hope that's not the case for you as well.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Scott-
I work for the Blackfoot Street Department and spray painting on public property is not only illegal, but also shows a lack of common sense. It is a good thing your headboard turned out so cute because you may have to sell it to pay the ticket you will be receiving shortly.
Sincerely,
A concerned city employee

Melissa said...

Looks good Caitie! Did you get that headboard at the Blackfoot DI? I never get good finds at DI. Good to see you love spray paint as much as I.-Missy

Lauren said...

I adore you.

Let's find good deals at DI every time I come home!

Also... I LOVVVVE your new blog layout!! so cute!! it matches its author~!