Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Show Me a True Blooded Aggie

Its official!

My diploma came in the mail today. I was so excited when I looked in the mail box and read, " Diploma, please do not bend"


College really was 4 of the best years of my life





I made wonderful new friends


Found Brad and his love for dressing up




took lots of Interior Design classes

And then graduated






Now on to the "real world"

4 comments:

Nicole said...

ohhh I just love this!!! And I love those pictures! Awesome! Congrats on getting the diploma :) You rock. I love you!

Nicole said...

This is great! Love the pictures, and I love you! Congrats on the diploma :)

Kari said...

Yay! They sure made you wait long enough for it. I mean, how can they actually expect you to design without your diploma by your side?

Um, pretty much the WORST picture of Brad ever where he's sitting behind the cheering moms. I really did LOL.

Lauren said...

yeah wow i am behind on blogging and the internet in general.. THIS POST IS SO CUTE!!!!! aw and my face even appears in it... wow i look nasty that first week of freshman year!!!! so glad we found each other :) :) :)

yay for utah state and yay for it paving the way to our friendship