Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today we celebrated

Celebrated Brads life.

One Year ago today was when I ran out to the field behind our house and saw Brad laying like this:

So we celebrated with some snacks that looked like this:
( Wal-mart was out of parachute men so Captain America had to suffice)
He has gone from this:
To this:
Quite the improvement if I do say so myself.

Its been quite the year and it is amazing how well he has done, how fast his body healed and improved. It was for sure nothing short of a miracle.

Now he thinks he gets to go paragliding again.......

4 comments:

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

YEY I am so glad he is alive!! I cant believe that was a year ago! I loved your little celebration haha

Kari said...

Ha ha I love the Captain America treat topper, hilarious!

So hopefully you don't, but if you do end up ever having a c-section, you'll definitely have to ask the doc to duplicate Brad's cut line. How cute would your twin bellies look?! ;)

Nicole said...

Your celebration looks fun! That captain America is hilarious ha ha! I'm so glad Brad is doing well. I love you and miss you! for cever. :)

Brady and Whitney said...

its been a year already holy cow! It was so good seeing you the other day! Congrats on the baby I cannot wait to find out what it is!!!!! Keep me posted! Give your sister a squeeze for me!