Yesterday we were able to find out what our little nuggets gender is. I was excited that we were able to find out two weeks earlier then we had anticipated.
So our little Scott Tot is a........

BOY

Doesn't he just have the cutest little profile ever! I sure think so.
Our little man was not shy what so ever to show off his goods, but I will spare him the embarrassment and not show them to the whole world wide web. He is measuring just two days behind his due date so we are right on track. During the ultrasound he was super wiggly and kept opening and closing his mouth. I loved every minute of it.




3 comments:
Congrats! A boy will be so much fun! :) (and hopefully not to stinky)
you crack me up with your post before this! I was laughing pretty hard. Yea your having a little boy! How exciting. you will be such a good little mama!
That makes me laugh that he wasn't shy about showing you his gender... he is already a mini Brad. Hopefully we will see you and your cute belly soon!
Post a Comment