Monday, October 10, 2011

One Month

This past Friday Nixon became a month old.

He is such a good baby. He sleeps good at night, and hardly ever fusses. I've learned to love getting up at night to feed him because he is so good.

He loves:
-To be snuggled
-Brad - When he is upset I'll hand him to Brad and he calms right down
-His bouncer
- The song "Give said the little stream"

Me and Brad Love:
-His little yawns
-His sneezes are precious.
-watching him make funny facial expressions
-The fact his cheeks and thighs are getting chubby

We finally went back to church this Sunday ( well only Sacrament Meeting ) so Nixon had to have a bath so he could look handsome

resting in his church clothes.

He also got to meet his Aunt Arin. He loved her, I could tell.

He loves watching youtube with Brad, they were watching Paragliding videos.
We feel so blessed to have such a sweet little boy.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Poor Nixon is already being subjected to PPG!

Love the onesie with the 1 on it! Do you have one for every month?

He is SO cute!!!

Amie said...

Adorable! It's so fun to see you going through some of the same things we are with our little guy. They are so much fun. Although it sounds like yours sleeps better than ours. :) You are blessed!

~brynn~ said...

Your baby is so cute! I think I need to adventure up one day to see him in real life.

and yes, Caitie, there were nasty sweaty things to walk through and there was one midget zombie I kept running in to.