Thursday, December 15, 2011

Month three

The past month with Nixon has been so fun. He has started to laugh and talk a lot and even slept all the way through the night 4 times one week ( it was a tease, he is now waking up more then he did before ). He has become really droolie and grouchy do to some teeth that keep bugging him, but he is still the sweetest baby ever.

Nixon rolled over once too, which i think was an accident. I put him on the couch and ran to go grab a burp cloth and came back to find him laying on his face .... oops

This month he has started to love:
-His stuffed elephant - he loves when it sings to him and loves to chew on it
- Anything that sings, he becomes so happy.
- Blankets on his face, its really weird, but he loves it.

So excited to be wearing his namesake shirt from Aunt Kari.

He loved Thanksgiving at Aunt Camille's house so much he pooped up his back.


proof of how much he loves to eat his elephant




He is getting to be such a big boy. I put him on a scale with me and I think he is around 13 lbs now... HUGE!

1 comment:

The Thomason's said...

He is so cute. Jake just looked at the picture and said "Nixon is 3, but I'm only 4!!!"