Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Whale of a Tale





I know what you're thinking and yes, I did catch that huge bass all by myself. This sweet looking fish just so happens to be my first fish I have ever caught and been able to reel all the way in. I'm quite proud of it so I needed to share it with the world.  Its true what they say, “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” I'm for sure going to eat for a lifetime if I keep getting fish like this!!!

3 comments:

~brynn~ said...

haha he's so cute! you should have put him in a fish bowl and kept him forever! :)

caitie, my dear, you're blonde!! and you're so cute!!! i heart it.

Kelsi Fullmer said...

haha caitie!! Love your fish and you! and your hair, it is sooo cute!

Lauren said...

hahaha i love this post!! i think i love all of your posts because i'm pretty sure i say this about every single thing you post... but it's true!!! or maybe it's just because i love you so much that i love everything that you write... and then it reminds me of you and i love it more!!!!

miss you :(

but we will play this weekend at the fair. you better believe it. fair parade, yes???