Today he has been doing really well. He was able to get out of the ICU this afternoon which was great. I wasn't able to be with him a lot because I had to catch up on school work and take a test but when I was there he was doing really good. He requested some crazy straws when I went back to Blackfoot and when I got back to the Hospital he was so excited to drink his sprite out of his fun straws. He got some sleeping pills and is hopefully is sleeping sound.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Day Two
Brads operation last night went well. They had to get to his back through his stomach and then his back. Each side was supposed to be around two hours long but his stomach part ended up lasting a around four hours so the whole surgery lasted around six hours. When they opened him up he was loosing a lot of blood so they had to give him a blood transfusion. He now has two pints of Kramer in him. During the surgery they also found that his muscles in his back were in really bad shape and they will never be the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HI CAITIE,
WE ARE PRAYING FOR BRAD. AND HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.
FRANK AND ANNETTE FREEMAN
So glad to hear the surgery went okay, sorry to hear about the accident! Scary! Hope everything continues to go well. I'll pray for you and your husband KT!
Post a Comment