Monday, April 16, 2012

Nixon's first Easter.

I love Easter! It has always been my favorite holiday. When I was little my family would make it so fun with crazy Easter egg hunts and awesome new spring school clothes and dresses.

Brad was a victim of my love of Easter while we were dating. I bought him our first pet. A Bunny named Bunny. I loved Bunny! Brad on the other hand..... Lets just say I have been told if I buy another bunny it will be killed...
I was so excited to have someone else to share my love of Easter with this year. I think it is safe to say that Nixon loves it just as much as me!

Nixon with all his loot. He was so excited for all his fun stuff.
Daddy got him bubbles, he doesn't quite know what to think of them. Whenever we blow them for him he just stares at them straight faced.

I made the boys matching Easter shirts.

The Olsen cousins getting geared up to hunt for eggs. Nixon was so excited.
He got 4 whole eggs


He even got one with a dollar bill stuffed in it! Score!
After the Easter egg hunt and a mean game of football between the dads we headed over the Grandma and Grandpa Scotts where we hunted for our Baskets that the Easter Bunny hid and Nixon was given the cutest pillow pet. He loves to snuggle it.

The only thing that is disappointing is that we are going to have to wait a year for Easter to come again.

No comments: