I can't believe Nixon is already 7 months old!
He is just getting the funniest personality and is growing into such a big boy. He sat up by himself for the first time on March 11 and a few days later started pulling him self up onto everything. He now walks along things. He falls a lot but he always just cries a little and then gets right back up.
Something else fun is he has started dancing whenever he hears music. he sways back and forth, I love it.

He also likes to chew on all the furniture.

This is how I find him in the mornings and after all his naps, just standing there waiting for me.

We took him swimming a few weekends ago with some of our nieces and nephews. It took him a while to like the water, but he loved sitting on the steps with me and liked brad walking around bobbing him in and out of the water.


(excuse how bad the adults look in this picture)

Nixon went on his first 4-wheeler ride this month. It rained.
He also really loves playing xbox with his dad. He is obsessed with the cords.




1 comment:
haha! I laughed out loud when I saw Nixon chewing on the table... and the picture of you guys on the four wheeler. That's a keeper. :)
Post a Comment